Helping clients navigate change.
LUFT is a next-generation research advisory firm supporting travel, lifestyle, and hospitality brands. We help clients navigate change, by delivering bold perspective, actionable insights, and data on market and industry trends.
We Deliver on:
- Market Sizing & Forecasting -
- Consumer Profiling & Psychographics -
- Acquisition Diligence & Support -
- Industry Landscape Reports -
- Strategic Tools & Guidance -
- Live & Virtual Events -
Groups we’ve worked with:
Blue Tree Hotels, HSMAI, Catalunya Tourism, Infosys, Trivago, The Adventure Travel Trade Association, The Cartesian Group, The Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning, The Indianapolis Private Industry Council, Momondo, Marriott, PromPeru, TCS, The Mexico Ministry of the Economy, more.
Luke’s 15-year career in research and consulting spans the travel & tourism sector, consumer technology, global sourcing, economic development, and urban planning. In previous roles, Luke was the founding director at Skift Research, a travel industry media brand; research director, Europe for Phocuswright, a research firm specialized in travel tech; workforce development director at the Institute for Latino Progress in Chicago; senior supply chain consultant with SAP Ariba, among others. Luke has a Master’s in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and double BA in Spanish & Government from U of I.
A few words from clients.
- "Luke is an expert on online travel and hotel distribution. We collaborated with Luke and his research team on their big annual state of hotel distribution report, which yielded many critical insights into the landscape. I can highly recommend Luke as a researcher and thought leader." - Andrea Riccarrelli, Global PR Lead, Trivago
- "Luke is an expert in all things travel. I highly recommend his research and advisory work for both public equity and VC/PE investors along with travel industry participants . More importantly, Luke is a trustworthy and ethical person and someone I would recommend working with as a client or colleague." - Jared Wein, Senior Analyst at Markston International LLC
- Luke is seasoned and savvy research professional. He is thoughtful and intuitive - I believe the white paper he wrote for me while at CI&T went through one round of edits, which we all know is unheard of. This speaks to his ability to deeply comprehend and interpret the message to best meet market trends, while making it relevant and engaging for the target audience. - Global Marketing Lead, Ci&T
Find us on the road or let’s meet for a coffee. Usually around these parts.