Tracking the digital trends & brands that move us.
LUFT is a research firm covering the impact of technology on the travel, tourism, and hospitality sector. Our mission is help clients embrace change through applied research, actionable intelligence, and powerful content.
Luke Bujarski, Founder, Head of Research
- Founding Director, Skift Research
- Research Director, Europe at Phocuswright
- Senior Analyst, Nearshore Americas
- Program Director, Institute for Latino Progress
- Senior Consultant, SAP Ariba
- Masters, Urban Planning University of Illinois
Megan Hornaday, Creative
Megan is our creative lead. She is also a health & wellness professional, choreographer, and events producer. She has built interactive installations for Lady Gaga, Ferrari, The House of Yes, and other entertainment brands. Megan also keeps LUFT research fresh and on trend.
Mark Sason, Customer Success
Mark is our customer success manager based out of San Francisco. He works with clients and researchers to ensure project success.
A few words from our clients.
- "Luke is an expert on online travel and hotel distribution. We collaborated with Luke and his research team on their big annual state of hotel distribution report, which yielded many critical insights into the landscape. I can highly recommend Luke as a researcher and thought leader." - Andrea Riccarrelli, Global PR Lead, Trivago
- "Luke is an expert in all things travel. I highly recommend his research and advisory work for both public equity and VC/PE investors along with travel industry participants . More importantly, Luke is a trustworthy and ethical person and someone I would recommend working with as a client or colleague." - Jared Wein, Senior Analyst at Markston International LLC
- Luke is seasoned and savvy research professional. He is thoughtful and intuitive - I believe the white paper he wrote for me while at CI&T went through one round of edits, which we all know is unheard of. This speaks to his ability to deeply comprehend and interpret the message to best meet market trends, while making it relevant and engaging for the target audience. - Global Marketing Lead, Ci&T
Find us on the road or let’s meet for a coffee. You’ll usually find us around these parts.